How To File Bankruptcy
Fighting against serious debt problems is difficult enough on its own, but for many people, the prospect of going through a complicated legal process in bankruptcy is terrifying. If you have never been through any significant legal process before, or if your experience with the law has been negative, you might be stalling when it comes to contacting a bankruptcy lawyer.
Do not delay. At Wootton & Wootton, P.C., we have a wealth of experience with bankruptcy law matters, and we will be there to walk you through the process from beginning to end.
Call 919-794-8660 or email the firm to schedule a free initial consultation.
How To File Bankruptcy In North Carolina
Bankruptcy involves four basic steps:
- Contact us: We offer free initial consultations, so you can sit down with an attorney from the firm to discuss your options. We will help you determine whether you qualify for bankruptcy and whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 would be a better option for you.
- Compiling papers: After the initial consultation, you will gather all your paperwork together involving current and past bills, your income and your assets.
- Return the papers: Once your paperwork is together, we will sit down together to go over all the papers, make sure everything is in order and schedule a time for signing the papers.
- Sign the papers: Usually within one day after you return your papers, we can have them organized for you and ready to sign.
- Get a fresh financial start: Once the papers are signed, we will submit them to the bankruptcy office and in a short time, you will receive a fresh start through bankruptcy.
Contact A Durham Lawyer For Filing Bankruptcy ∙ Wootton & Wootton, P.C.
We offer flat-fee services, and our fee is not due until you are ready to sign and file the papers for bankruptcy. Call 919-794-8660 or email us to schedule a free initial consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Keywords: law firm, law office, legal advice, lawyer, attorney, how to file bankruptcy in north carolina, durham lawyer for filing bankruptcy