Why File Bankruptcy?
If you are facing serious debt problems, you might be considering bankruptcy as a possible option. For a variety of reasons, many people facing serious debt problems will delay in calling a lawyer to pursue the bankruptcy option.
Do not delay! Too many people in North Carolina wait too long to pursue bankruptcy, only to make bad decisions to pay off their debt in the meantime. Let us help you. At Wootton & Wootton, P.C., our Durham bankruptcy lawyers have more than 40 years of combined legal experience. We will walk you through the entire process.
Call 919-794-8660 or email us to learn more.
Why File Bankruptcy In North Carolina?
There are a great number of benefits for you in filing bankruptcy:
- Stop creditor harassment: When you file for bankruptcy, the automatic stay goes into effect, prohibiting lenders and their agents from engaging in any collections activities while you are in the bankruptcy process.
- Stop repossession: Bankruptcy could allow you to reorganize your debt so you can keep up with your car payments, which could give you the breathing room you need to catch up on your payments or, depending on the circumstances, it could discharge your debts.
- Stop foreclosure: In many cases, we can find a way to stop foreclosure of our clients’ homes.
- Rebuild your credit: Many people are surprised to discover that it is possible to get credit after bankruptcy. It will take time to re-establish a good credit score, but you will have credit options right away, and the rebuilding process is possible.
- Get the fresh start you need: Whether you file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, when the process is completed, you will have a fresh financial start through bankruptcy.
Durham Credit Solutions Lawyer
Flat-Rate Fee For Bankruptcy ∙ No Fee Until You File
Talk with an attorney from our firm about how we can help you find the debt relief solutions you need. Call 919-794-8660 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation with an attorney from Wootton & Wootton, P.C.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.